EXPERTS IN INFRASTRUCTURE MIGRATION
Let the team at LDeX take the hassle out of moving your mission critical infrastructure. As a trusted provider of colocation services in the UK, the team at LDeX want to ensure that your transition to our datacentre is as smooth as possible. With over 30 years’ combined industry experience; we understand that the migration process is a strategic project for clients, which needs to be executed without impacting on business operations. When you choose LDeX, we will work with you to come up with a tailored plan which suits your bespoke requirements, time frame and business priorities to ensure that your infrastructure is migrated on time, on budget with minimal downtime.
As a business, we want to hear where you want to be and offer solutions which enable your business to get there. From the outset, the team will put together a plan to enable your migration process to run as smoothly as possible. The management and operations team will be there to guide you through the whole process and manage the secure direct delivery of your equipment to our site.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Labelled leads for easy identification
- Photographs of your equipment
- Management of existing cabling
- Transportation of equipment
- De-racking and re-racking of servers
- Lifting and shifting equipment
- Cable management of server equipment
- Complimentary build and secure storage space for your transition period
- Allocated Project and Account Manager
- Client portal to monitor rack power and bandwidth
- Best in class carrier neutral connectivity
- Responsive customer orientated operations team available 24×7
- London and Manchester Data Centres
- 1/4, 1/2, Full rack options
- Private Cages and dedicated suites available
- Carrier Neutral connectivity
- Choice of three Data Centre locations
- Rapid installation
- Free inclusive remote hands included
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you provide project management services for relocations?
What equipment can you move?
WHY CHOOSE AN LDeX GROUP DATA CENTRE?
Colocation from 1/4 lockable racks to full private suites
Diverse dual site options with London and Manchester Data Centres
ISO27001:2013 accredited with stringent security measures in place
N+N UPS configuration giving A & B rack power as a standard
24 x 7 x 365 around the clock expert remote hands available
Carrier Rich Ecosystem
There are a wide choice of network providers within our Data Centres
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
ICT Northwest was able to migrate their infrastructure to an LDeX data centre ahead of schedule, this allowed them to provide critical services to one of their clients. Read their case study to learn more: