LDeX1 and LDeX2 both benefit from having on-site private substations that are fed diversely, so we’re not relying on a single mains supply to power our data centres. Both feeds come from different primary upstream substations and deliver power into the facility on diverse routes.
Electrical distribution from our energy centre to your racks is completely diverse. A+B 32Amp rated circuits are standard with a minimum of 2N UPS power protection – we can supply up to 2(n+1). Your rack power is reserved on two independent UPS strings in the energy centre for total power availability insurance.
Behind the UPS systems your equipment is backed up by generator power with a fuel supply on-site and a 24/7/365 refueling contract in place to make sure we never run out.
KEY POWER PROTECTION FEATURES
- On-site energy centres and private LDeX substation
- 2N diverse mains feeds from two independent primary sub-stations
- 2N diverse power provision to all racks in the data centre
- A+B Supplies included as standard on 32A circuits
- Up to 2(n+1) Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems
- Diesel generator supply with fuel storage on-site
- Remote and on-site monitoring of all critical infrastructure
HIGH CAPACITY COOLING
Within the LDeX Group Data Centres we’ve invested in the latest highly efficient cooling technologies which enables us to deliver a PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness) of 1.3
Our standard cooling configuration includes a 600mm ceiling void above the 48u racks in the data centre. Air from the warm aisles is drawn into the void through vents in the suspended ceiling and channelled directly into the plenums on the air handling units to make sure the hot air is circulated and conditioned with maximum efficiency, maximum effectiveness and minimum cold/warm air mixing. The ceiling void and direct heat channeling methodology reduces the possibility of hot spots within the data centre.
KEY COOLING FEATURES
- All AHUs are N plus 1 throughout
- Each unit has 4 PPM service visits per year
- Cold Aisle Containment in use in all Data Halls
- AHUs are paired in Run and Standby mode with automatic failover should an issue occur
Need to Talk?
Call us on +44 (0)207 183 1169
Request a Quote
Use our online forms here
Speak to a member of the team